Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fight the STIGMA
Transcript of Fight the STIGMA
Having fixed ideas and judgments—such as thinking that people with substance use and mental health problems are not normal or not like us
A widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing
Another word can be prejudice
the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex
What stereotypes or stigmas do you face every day?
Who can you turn to?
Staff at Eclypse
Lets talk about it
What is Stigma?
What words come to mind when you hear this word?
Time for an Activity