Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WW Presentation WQ2013
Transcript of WW Presentation WQ2013
Midsummer's night dream
A farewell to arms
Pride & prejudice
Challenge Reflection Argument Paper Attempt #2 + = Attempt #1 Attempt #2 Mind Map Persuasive Letter Passé Stravinsky, Igor. 1995. "Petrushka, first tableau, part 1". New York Philharmonic. 3 Assignments Debussy, Claude. 1995. Prelude to "The afternoon of a faun". New Philharmonia Orchestra. Credits: Fin All music appears on The Norton recordings, shorter version. 7th Edition. Sony Music. 1995 Which assignments were the most meaningful for me?