Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Selena Gomez
Selena's dedication to her fans
Selena's humble beginnings
The 21 year old singer, Selena Gomez, was born in Grand Prairie, Texas in July 22, 1992.
she was also guest stared as Gwen in Hanna Montana
Selena always takes the time to talk and take pictures after her concerts with her fans.
Selena's trip to Africa
At the age of 16, Mandy(Selena's mom)was forced to raise Selena as a single mom.
Selena and her mom would always go to the dollar store and buy macaroni and cheese due to her mom not liking to ask her grandparents for money.
Selena says her fans make her feel loved whenever she goes out on stage and motivates her to do her best while preforming.
She said the trip to Africa was a great experience, eye opening and that there was nothing to complain about.
Selena's mom said "Those may have been some rough years but we're glad all the sacrificing has worked out for the best. "
She also says that seeing her fans smile, always brightens up her day and motivates her to keep being a singer.
Selena raised $700,000 for the UNICEF program, and says hopefully, she'll raises 1 million next time.
Selena stays humble
* Even though Selena grows more famous everyday she still decides to stay humble and kind to everyone around.
*Selena daily goes through hate on social media but, decides to just brush it off her shoulders and move on in her daily life.