Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Food Chemist
The median annual wage for agricultural and food scientists was $58,610 in May 2012. The starting salary is around 34,000.
Agricultural and food scientists need at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, although many get a doctoral degree. Food scientists typically earn bachelor’s degrees.
There are currently 38,000 registered jobs in the United States.
The jobs are to expand 9% due to the increase in restaurants as well as food production factories.
They work in offices, laboratories, and may sometimes work in restaurants. Most agricultural and food scientists work full time.
Food For Death
Jack hit a Home Run
Salt Density Test