Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To Make MC Script
Transcript of How To Make MC Script
2. Some important notes
3. Share experiences 1. Talk to the event maker: concept, important imformation (time, place, clothes...), concrete plan and sth like that :)
2. Make a script: based on types of event (seminar, festival, academic program, talkshow…).
Update information 'bout guests
Way to move and stand
Adjust voiceUnexpected situations
3. Send script to the main event maker
4. Remind him/her to announce
anything new ^^
Follow these steps:
1. Say hi
2. Introduce program (reason, guests...)
3. Thank you, bunch of flowers, memorial medal (depend on programs)
4. Main section (adward, examine, sing, dance…)
5. The end (thank you, give present to audience, say goodbye...)