Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Friday
December 12, 2014
First, let's finish talking about what we worked on with the last section. Then, we are going to move on and begin the next section.
But first, VISUALIZING.. the "V" in ACTIVE reading!
Good readers see a movie of what they are reading in their mind while they are reading it. This is visualization! Authors facilitate this process by using figurative language, vivid descriptions, and imagery.
As you read, use your post its to mark any places where the author uses particularly good description that you can "see" in your mind while you are reading. Find at least THREE in the next section.
Music Video Friday
It's Tamiyah's MVF!
Let's get to work!
Do Now 12.12.14
Copy the quote and author and write a meaningful response.
"Greed is a basic part of animal nature. Being against it is like being against breathing or eating. It means nothing."
Ok! You had a good week.
Let's play a game or 15 minutes!
Honey do you love me?
"The Best Game"??
Turn it in!
Pass your "Do Nows" to the
Pass your Articles of the Week to the
It's Madison's MVF! Let's do it!
Be silent throughout the quiz. Look over your work to be sure:
1. Your name is on it.
2. You have entered a letter next to each number. No blank spaces.
3. You have written definitions for all the prefixes.
Let's share the thoughtful ways we made one another's days.