Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MATCH WITH AIESEC BUENOS AIRES :)
Transcript of MATCH WITH AIESEC BUENOS AIRES :)
AIESEC Buenos Aires
invites you to make your exchange to our LC
. You are about to have an
experience in a multicultural city like Buenos Aires. We hope this booklet helps you to make a choose and match with us!
We are excited to meet you!
ARE YOU READY?
¿How is going to be your host?
Breakfast all days
Kitchen with oven, microwave and refrigerator
Shared bathrooms with hot water
¡Where is AIESEC Buenos Aires?!
Our office is in
Av. Cordoba 637 2nd Floor
- Help you to find a sim card for your cellphone
- A weekly meeting with our committee
- Prepare for your first day of work accompanied by a member of the committee or trainee lead.
- Make your hosting experience easier
¿What do we expect from you?
- TOTAL commitment with your internship
- For you to join to our committee AIESEC Buenos Aires
- Complete the quality poll
- Participation in the activities we realize
- Be an ambassador of your country bringing some things about your culture and share it!
¿Which places can
Congreso de la Nación
Casa de Gobierno
Caminito - La Boca
Plaza de las
¿How to move around the city?
Its divided in 6 lines: A, B, C ,D, E and H. Is, with no doubt, the fastest and efficient way to move. Is the best way to travel around the city, specially in the center of Buenos Aires. Works all days from 6:00 to 23:00hs.
The best option for long distances in the city. There are several routes that goes to the Gran Buenos Aires borders.
Have a rate that goes from $2,50 to $4,50 with the
. There are more than 100 routes that goes all around the city and working 24 hours but less frequently on saturdays and holidays.
Avoid the taxis in traffic areas and in complicated hours (8-10am and 5-6:30pm). Check the personal information of the driver. Once you get into the taxi it will start at $ 10,00 and during the night $12,00.
Is the unique system of electronic ticket. With this card you can pay buses, subway and trains. The iGCDP team is going to help you to buy the card.
To have in mind:
AIESEC Buenos Aires
offers a shuttle from the airport to where you stay !!!
Rocio Villarroel (VP IGCDP)
The rooms have approximately 8 beds and you share it with the other AIESEC trainees.
Free internet access
Wi Fi Area
Sheets and blankets
Lockers in the rooms
- Help you to find the "SUBE" for you to move easier
in the city (transportation card)
To follow your internship
- That you send us the 4 documents
two weeks before your arrival. (SAN- passport- Plane Tickets -life insurance)
- Bring enough money for extra expenses
Depending on the NGO you are going to work
Note: Please bring your cellphone charged to communicate with us as soon as you arrive to Buenos Aires.
We are waiting for you!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!
Make sure you have contact with the iGCDP Team before your arrival and
exchanged phone numbers !
If you have any questions or problems of communication, please contact ..
At the airport you must take the bus
"Manuel Tienda Leon"
and ask the service
bus + taxi
. They take you to your hosting quickly and safely.
By paying service,
and we will refund the entire amount spent.
If you do not have argentine pesos, you can change your currency at the airport, but only changes the bare minimum.
No ticket, NO refund !!
We'll be waiting on your hosting !!
There are 2 types of change:
-Official: 1 dollar = 6,60 ARS (Agentinian Pesos)
-Blue (unofficial): 1 dollar = 10 ARS (Argentinian pesos)
AIESEC Buenos Aires
We are going to go with you to change money!
Note: It changes all days, here's a link for you to organize:
the TN !!
Attend online seminars
and solve your doubts.
-If we don't find a host for you, dont worry, we will get a discount for you in a hostel.
-If you go to a hostel, we make the reservation for you.
First change your money
, then pay the hostel!
Web page hostel:
Direction Hostel: Suipacha 362 C.A.B.A