Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Arthropoda - Dragonflies
Transcript of Arthropoda - Dragonflies
Different types of Arthropods Dragonflies by Jaquelin Nordhoff Adaption to Environment Foraging Adults eat small flying insects, nymphs eat aquatic animals
Requires quick, fast, and agile flying movements Defensive Behavior nymph ejects fluids to speed off
adults fly away
fish, frogs, lizards, birds Marshy areas with water
Strong and agile wings
Legs made for resting Body
Lives around 4 weeks in adult stage
Other facts arthro - joint pod -foot