Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Latitude
- Athens is located in 38N, 24E
-The Definition: the particular place or position.
- Athens is located in Greece, the European Continent.
- Athens is surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea and near Black sea.
-Pindous mt. is the largest mt. range in Greece.
1) people move around to find better place.
2)How people communicate with other people.
Movement in ancient Greece
-a stamp with a ship drawn-
This stamp shows a war ship with big eye on the front of the ship and a big flag.
From this we can know that alot of Ancient Greek took ship and also used war ship for fight and movement.
This is the ancient Greek temple, Parthenon. It was dedicated to goddess Athena who was followed by the people of Athens.
From this picture we can figure out that Ancient Greek followed and respect their gods.
Human and environment
- How people depend on environment.
- How people's life related to environment.
- Area that share some characteristic with other area.
Like roadway, language and architecture.
U for your attention!!
This shows Greek language. It looks almost similar to Alphabet. It also looks very old language.
From this we know that Greek language was used about 2750 years and also developed by Canaanite alphabet.
This is a vase that shows what Greek ate. We can see people crushing olive.
From this we can understand that Greek used crushed olive for their meal, and also the olive was used as lightning. so olive was very importent.
Human and Environment
This picture shows us farm. Some parts are flat but there are a lot of terraced parts too.
From this, we can assume that in Greece there were a lot of mountains, and people had to use terraced farms.
- a particular position or area; a location
- There are 2 kinds of Place,
Human feature and Physical feature.