Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of International Corporations
What is the definition of an International Corporation?
International Corporations are corporations that are international (across the globe) and they can be non profits, businesses or charities.
Find a video for your example corporation.
Ms.Orozco 7th period
T. A .I
Put first things first.
This is how all good papers, projects and productions start-
Title, Attention Grabber, Introduction!
Website link and logo or symbol!
Then write -what is the mission statement of this organization. See if you can find it or what their main goals are.
Simply summarize that organization think wh's
Explain at least three things you think
this company and make a claim why you think it is AWESOME!
Tell how that organization is globally connected...