Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TECHNICAL WRITER
8-2 IRMA ALVAREZ
You create tech documents to help somebody use a product or a service. Which makes things have less instructions. You also help make manuals , and charts to make work easier.
You are given short assignments , and you work with engineers. You help mange information of an organization.
You have to have a bachelor degree in computer science, communications , and English.It would be good to have web design experience too.
HOW TO BECOME A TECH WRITER
The lowest 10 percent earned less than $41,450, and the highest 10 percent earned more than $108,460e median annual wage for technical writers was $69,030
WHAT DO I DO?
Computer hard ware engineers, editors , computer programmers
May observe experienced technical writers and interact with specialists before being assigned projects.
Employment of technical writers is projected to grow 10 percent from 2014 to 2024, faster than the average for all occupations