Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Black Sunday
By: Stella Caccamese
When A Black Storm Cloud Hits!
A picture of the dust storm
You could barely breath. Even if you wore a gas mask, you could hardly get non-dusty air. In buildings, there was dirty air, also. You would not have a nice inhale & breath.
Many farmers tried a new way to farm, but it dried the soil when they did it, so that is a cause of this disaster.
the dust bowl
When the dust bowl happened, many people thought that they didn't need to move. They wanted to make more money. They were selfish. Those people died. Anything in the storm's ways was destroyed.
When it happened
This event occurred in the 1920's all the way to late 1900's.
Why the dust bowl Happened
where it happened
The storm took place in Colorado, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas.