Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Feasibility study
- Rubber Stamp
Nell Vinne Umali
*** General Manager / Production Manager ***
*** Marketing Manager ***
*** Financial Manager ***
*** Management Officer ***
Guinhawa, Mc Arthur Highway City
A. Project Background
Name of the Business: Mr. Quickie
Name of the Firm: Hands & Toes
Type of Business Organization: General Partnership
Location of the Project
- Establishments near the Vicinity:
- Nature of Available Transportation:
Description of Project
* Marketing Feasibility
* Management Feasibility
* Production Feasibility
* Financing Feasibility
* Financial Feasibility
* Socio-Economic Feasibility
Marketing Plans, Programs and Strategies
Use of flyers, brochures, posters and enters digital media.
Hands & Toes
Absences & Tardiness
NO SMOKING POLICY
Flowchart for Production Process
Material Handling Design
Man Power Requirement
Plant Size and Production Schedule
15 sq. meters
Monday to Sunday
Building and Facilities
Waste and Waste Disposal
Machineries and Equipment
Furniture and Fixtures
Systems, Forms and Designs
Daily Sales Report
1. The operation of business is estimated by 7 days in week and 31 days in a month.
2. The unit average sales daily is P12, 649 and the unit average sales monthly is P329, 687. Sales will increase by 20% yearly.
3. The monthly purchase of raw material is P139, 927.2 . Purchase will increase by 10% yearly.
1. Ending Inventory is 10% of Purchases.
2. Office Supplies will increased by 2%.
3. Electricity Expense will increase by 5%
4. Rent expense per month P15, 000 and a 2 months advance.
5. Each partner will receive a meal allowance of P2, 400 per month.
6. Taxes and Licenses have fixed amount per year.