Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CLASSIFYING STARS
This band, which extends from cool, dim, red stars at the lower right to hot, bright, blue stars at the upper left, is known as the man sequence.
plotting the surface temperatures of stars against their luminosity,or the total amount of energy they give off each second,reveals a consistent pattern.