Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Lunchroom Expectations
Transcript of Copy of Lunchroom Expectations
Be Respectful 1. Follow adult directions.
Positive Example- Listening to your teacher and doing as asked
Negative Example- Playing with your friend during directions
2. Have your lunch card ready and know your choices.
Positive Example- Standing in the right order in the line and handing your card right over
Negative Example- Forgetting your card in the classroom
3. Get your supplies.
Positive Example- Remember to grab your drink, fork, and napkin.
Negative Example- Forgetting to get everything you need. Be Ready 1. Be silent when the red cup is out. Remember the yellow cup is a warning.
Positive Example- Eating your lunch and waiting for the green cup to whisper talk .
Negative Example- Laughing and talking while the red or yellow cups are out.
2. Talk quietly when the green cup is out.
Positive Example- When the green cup is out, you make talk in a quiet voice to your neighbor.
Negative Example- Yelling to get another child's attention from another table.
3. Raise your hand if you need something and wait for an adult.
* Positive Example - Raise your hand and wait patiently.
* Negative Example - Yelling out for an adult. Be Responsible 1. Silent, face forward, hands by side.
Positive Example- You remain quiet while waiting for your lunch tray.
Negative Example- You play with your friends and make alot of noise.
2. Leave area clean.
Positive Example- You clean up all of your mess from lunch including items that may have fallen off of your tray or onto the floor.
Negative Example- You drop your bag of chips and leave the mess behind.
3, Stay seated.
Positive Example- If you need more supplies (ketchup, napkins, fork, etc...), raise your hand and an adult will bring it to you.
Negative Example- You forgot to get your napkin and get up to go get it. Be Respectful