Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
Transcript of Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
by Malcolm Gladwell Rebecca Blomquest
Stormi Peters "The Those who have much will get more Matthew Effect" Those who have less will lose that small amount 10,000
Rule Trouble with Genesis Social Class Rice Paddies & Math Tests Communication We have a way to make success out of the unsuccessful. -Gladwell Activity
Time! (cc) photo by medhead on Flickr Importance Demographic
Luck Meaningful Work “Hard work is a prison sentence only if it does not have meaning.” Practical Intelligence Troubles With Genius Pt.2 Do you have it? Ways of Knowing! Knowing what to say... Knowing how and when to say it! Knowing who to say it to... Different
perspectives Harlan, Kentucky Knowledge of a boy's IQ is of little help if you are faced with a formful of clever boys. 01. John Rockefeller, 1839.
02. Andrew Carnegie, 1835.
28.Frederick Weyerhaeuser, 1834.
33. Jay Gould, 1836.
34. Marshall Field, 1834.
35. George Baker, 1840.
36. Hetty Green, 1834.
44. James G. Fair, 1831.
54. Henry H. Rogers, 1840.
57. J.P. Morgan, 1837.
58. Oliver Payne, 1839.
62. George Pullman, 1831.
64. Peter Widener, 1834.
65. Philip Armor, 1832. Raven Progressive
Time! Activity Time! Activity
Time! 4, 8, 5, 3, 9, 7, 6,