Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Classroom Essentials
What will we learn
Welcome to 4th Grade!
(cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr
(cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr
40 minutes each day!
Spelling-Study on your own
Reading-40 books for this year. (20 minutes daily)
Math-Daily/Weekly Homework Sheets
Reading & Writing
- Benchmark Curriculum-Standards focused
- Focus more on Strategies
- Daily 5 Structure
- Read to Self
- Working on Writing
- Read to Someone
- Word Work
- 5 major writing projects during the year
-Personal Narrative, Informational, Procedural, Poetry and Book Review
Math Expressions Grade 4 Units
- Solve Multiplication & Division Word Problems
- Place Value & Multiple Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Quadrilaterals, Angles & Polygons
- Multiple Digit Multiplication & Division
- The Metric Measurement System
- Patterns, Functions, & Graphs
- Fractions and Decimals
- The U.S. Customary System
Social Studies & Science
- Learn about the different regions of our country.
- Expert of a state
- Learn the STATES and CAPITALS!
Electricity & Magnets
Engineering Is Elementary:
Building an Alarm Circuit
Building a Knee Brace
* More information to come
Fall Field Trip
*Field Trip James J. Hill House and Fort Snelling
10/9 Kopp-St. Martin
Winter Field Trip
* Bakken Museum
3/15 Kopp-St. Martin-Kronebusch-Haug
Spring Field Trip & Poetry Slam
* Crystal Caves
June 2 Clark-Dickinson-Haug-Kronebusch
June 6 Kopp-St. Martin
Poetry Slam & Music Concert
*April 5 (TBD)
Parent & STUDENT conferences
Fall November 12 & 16
Spring February 11 & 16
REPORT CARDS are online only-unless you let your teacher know.
Pretest all units
Differentiate within the classrooms (Part 1 & Part 2)