Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Amarianna
The Moon is filled with craters.
There are eight different phases of the moon.
The Moon is a dark and gray color.
It also has a lot of mountains.
A layer of dust covers the surface of the moon.
The moon is made of basalt.
first visited the moon
Scientist`s from different countries studied moon rocks
A Moon probe found frozen drops of ice on the Moon
Scientist really would love to visit the moon again some day.
This is a image of basalt
The Moon has so many different kinds of phases
Thanks for watching