Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of presentation 2
Transcript of Copy of presentation 2
BY: UMMI RUQAIYAH BINTI MOHD AZHAR INTRODUCTION OCD OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER *Anxiety disorder identified by obsessive, uncontrollable thoughts and repetitive behaviors and ritual.
*To get rid off the obsessive thoughts, but only for temporary relief.
*Not doing that can cause great anxiety. TYPES OF OCD *Fear of Contamination
*Fear of Catastrophe
*Fear of Disorder CONCLUSION -This OCD need to be recovered
-Causes why OCD occurs? Fear of contamination Fear of catastrophe Fear of disorder