Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of presentation 2
Transcript of Copy of presentation 2
BY: UMMI RUQAIYAH BINTI MOHD AZHAR INTRODUCTION OCD OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER *Anxiety disorder identified by obsessive, uncontrollable thoughts and repetitive behaviors and ritual.
*To get rid off the obsessive thoughts, but only for temporary relief.
*Not doing that can cause great anxiety. TYPES OF OCD *Fear of Contamination
*Fear of Catastrophe
*Fear of Disorder CONCLUSION -This OCD need to be recovered
-Causes why OCD occurs? Fear of contamination Fear of catastrophe Fear of disorder