Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
November 1st, 2016
Transcript of November 1st, 2016
M: In your seat.
V: Level of 0
P: Analyze the image below.
Why as humans are we so consumed with speed?
Why do you think we are always trying to make objects and individuals faster every day?
What may influence speed?
-What are factors that may reduce or increase speed?
-What is Drag?
Resistance from air or fluid, that hit an object to slow it down.
-Review of Friction.
-With this body design. Why is the cheetah one of the fastest animals in the world? Using vocabulary we have learned.
-Write these equations down in your notebooks.
-Read through the article on the Sailfish.
Answer the following questions.
1. What may create drag on this sailfish?
2. How is this fish shaped/designed to swim so quickly?
3. What would you describe the central idea of this article to be?
4. What is the sail on a sailfish act as?
New words in article
-Moving back and forth at a regular speed.