Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Excursion to Animals World
Transcript of Excursion to Animals World
Manova Primary School Briefing on Excursion to Animals World Introduction A day full of fun School’s annual event
since 1897 For P3 pupils Date: 5 Jul 2013 (Fri)
Time: 8:30am – 1pm
Assemble in school
Learning Tasks 2. Take note of their descriptions
3. Post an entry to your personal blog
after the excursion 1. Take photos of at least 5 animals Small sling bag
Things to bring Some animals that
you will be seeing Member of the cat family
Poor climber that hunts by speed and stealth.
Fastest of all land animals.
Can reach speed of more than 105 km/h.
Cheetah Largest of the living primates
Ground-dwelling omnivore that inhabits the forests of Africa
Divided into two species and (still under debate as of 2007) either four or five subspecies Gorilla