Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Software Designer What are the 5 types of IT Careers? List 10 "IT" jobs. Ultra books
Galaxy S III List 3 Innovations Software Developer
Software Testing Professionals
Networking and Technician Jobs
Help Desk Technician
Webmaster Employees: 30,300
Employee growth: 0.0% What percentage of "IT" careers do men fill 40% List 5 ways in which a person can gain IT experience . You need to network. You should be using all your available networks such as your parents friends, your cousins friends, your next door neighbour, in fact anyone that you know. This is the easiest method of networking is tapping into our existing networks to see if there are any opportunities to get some on the job skill training for the area you have specialised. If there is no one that you know that can assist, use business networking groups. You never know whom you may be able to ask for direction.
2. Look into Temping agencies. Temping agencies specialise in providing gaps in employment where employers need short term staff. Sure the pay may be small, but at least you’re getting experience which is invaluable. A short google search on temping agencies might be handy here.
3. Freelance. It’s a good way to get experience and get paid. This may be the case for photographers, graphic artists, animators, writers and editors. You can do this in the comfort of your own home even.
4. Volunteering. Volunteer for your local University or college magazine, volunteer to help setting up computer networks, volunteer with the local animal park, volunteer at the local nursing home or volunteer creating a Christmas email campaign for a local business. Pitch an idea to your local business in how you can help them and im sure they won’t say no if you are confident in what you are doing.
5. Cold call. People may be shy at doing this without face to face contact, but it does definitely save you from visiting every employer you wish to work for one by one. What you can do is then arrange a face to face chat if they are welcome to your idea of a few weeks work experience with them. If you are working for free, keep it short. More than a few weeks unpaid work and they are getting more out of the situation than you are. Some employers offer a full time position after seeing competence in work experience students and this quite likely resembles from the student actually approaching the employer from a phone call or off the street.
5 IT Support positions Analyst, Engineers, Specialist,Technician, and Help Desk Describe what a Security analyst does. specializes in securities, otherwise generally known as investments. They may work with corporations or individuals, and be involved in the procurement or the disposition of financial securities. What is the salary range of a computer engineer
computer engineers earn an average salary range of $49,758 to $79,260 per year