Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thomas Jefferson
Birth and Death
Thomas Jefferson was born April 13th, 1743 in Shadwell Virginia and died July 4th 1826 in Monticello Virginia.
Thomas jefferson was the 3rd president and was the only 2 term president who never devoted a bill.
He ran for president in 1800 and his 2 vice presidents were Aaron Burr and George Clinton.
During his early life, he loved muisc. He practiced violin for hours. He would sing or hum to himslef alot too.
He had 6 children. He was married to Martha Wales Skelton Jefferson.
Thomas was a horrible speaker. He didnt speak loud enough and his voice was always really scratchy.
By Kinslee Dial