Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Bait By John Donne
Transcript of The Bait By John Donne
4 lines per stanza
It's Meter is a tetrameter
because of its rhyme scheme... The Rhyme scheme is
MMNN Key Literary elements The Bait By John Donne Background The Bait is a response to Christopher Marlowe's poem the "The Passionate Shepherd to His Love". There are several Alterations in the poem such as : thou thyself art thine from line 22 in stanza 6 Metaphor the main metaphors of fish and bait for men and women. The Poem compares men flocking to a woman to the way fish are drawn to bait.