Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
People will want their own way, and as life today, they will push for wealth, power and most of all money. In our Digitopia, everyone will be equal. There will be no upper class people, middle class people or lower class people. The new world We need to bring enough people that our new society wont die down after a while. If we bring too many, society will turn out the same. If we don't bring enough, our new society will die down. TOO MANY PEOPLE!! TOO MANY! Perfect amount Not enough If we bring too many people, the world will turn out as it did in 2050. We just kept growing and growing, the world will overpopulate again. 1000 people 500 women 500 men 1 0 0 0 p e o p l e -37,950BC 40,000 years ago, the world was untouched by humans. That would mean that the best time to send our people and items would be -37,950 The housing program School Government house College/University JAIL Hospital Fire brigade Meeting place (There will be a better view of what it will look like in area 2) Entertainment sporting arenas/training Electronics Literature/teachers Media Science Artistic/creative FARMING Emergency supplies Water storage/pump Food storage system Media house TIME MACHINE Kindergarten We already know that there are many people that don't get along. This means the selection of people we take will have to be carefully looked at. * No racist people
* Equal light and dark skinned people
* Either same language or teach them languages
* Same or no religion
* Different interests or everyone will be the same For Against What to take * TIME MACHINE
* BIKES [transportation] Strictly NO GAS that will harm the environment * A new start for humanity
* Better use of the resources from the past
* Diseases and Pollution from today might never exist * If something goes wrong, it can be very dangerous
* The world might turn out the same as it is today Thank you for watching Darcy Aylen