Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The parts of the colonial plantation and their roles.
Transcript of The parts of the colonial plantation and their roles.
The kitchen was the place wear owners of a plantation would eat. Their was kitchen boy and a kitchen girl who would swich off a half a day.
parts of the plantation and the slaves roles.
A person who owned a plantation was Known as a planter. Some plantations had hundreds of slave working almost everyday.
The plantation farmers will go
about their winter chores sawing wood to make fires,trimming down trees and making candles to lite up their houses.
the cotton fields
In the later part of augest begins the cotton picking season. The cotton can grow up to 7 feet high.
The overseer is the person who waches
the slaves so they don't run away from the plantation.
The plantation economies of the Americas were built almost exclusively