Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Moon SWJCS
Transcript of The Moon SWJCS
The Moon by Claire Llewellyn
The Moon by Thomas K. Adamson
Space Watch: The Moon by Chris Oxlade
The moon doesn't have it's own light, it reflects the sun's light.
How much light does the moon give?
The moon is about 2,000 miles across in diameter.
How big is the moon?
SWJCS Star Productions
Here is a video from 1969 of the first manned moon landing with Astronaut Neil Armstrong's famous words.
How big is the Moon compared to the Earth?
The Moon is much smaller than Earth. If Earth were a tennis ball, the Moon would be the size of a marble.