Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EPF Past, Present and Future
Transcript of EPF Past, Present and Future
The Article 27 Talk Show
Social Innovation Camps
Regional Information Hubs
The Article 27 Talk Show
Youth and Community Leadership
From Grantmaking to a
Think & Do Tank
What is wrong with our customs?
Why is environment being ruined?
How do we see Armenia in 2020?
Where do we stand in the Region?
What does the Government want?
Is plagiarism a norm?
Corruption and Ethics
Knowledge Based Development
and Organizational Development
Labor Migration and Elite Migration
Grant Management Systems
Corporate Social Responsibility and Investment
Local Government and Inter Community Development
Community Resource Centers
We've learned to keep our institutional memory under a magnifying glass!
Work in Process
We don't do one-time project design.
We do Program Architecture!
We think and do
Reconciliation and Peace Building
Social Enterprise Development
Internet penetration and media literacy
Track2 diplomacy between Armenia and Turkey
Alternative Citizen Governance
We keep asking "What's the change we make?"
We don't recycle ideas.
We upcycle them!
Hazing in the Army?
We have a drop in the ocean!
The power of
EF/EPF invested nearly $25 million in Armenia
GIND Printing House: since 1997
– EF purchased a four-color printing press.
– A profitable company responsible for 50 percent of the newspapers circulated in Armenia.
– By 2005, GIND repaid its $350,000 loan.
"Taron, they are not aesthetically appealing..."
S. Sargsyan, May 2012
Changes at EPF
Sovereign Local Governance
Local Director - EPF's Senior Executive
Armenian nationals in the Board
A jump towards regional leadership
Caucasus Barometer, 2012, ARM, GEO, Az%
"Building peace through new media"
Expanding the methodology on Armenia-Azerbaijan
1. Yeva Hyusyan, Microsoft Innovation Center
2. Lara Cholakian, VivaCell-MTS
3. David Lawrence Lee, MagtiCom, Ltd
4. Mary Sheehan, International Organization for Migration, Ret. (Vice-Chair)
5. Dieter Boden, German Ambassador, Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, ret.
6. Andrew Coxshall, KPMG
7. Danielle del Marmol, Belgian Ambassador, Retired
8. Jonathan Patrick Conrad Stark, Honorary Consul of the Republic of Ireland to Armenia
9. Kenneth S. Yalowitz, United States Ambassador, ret., Dickey Center for International Understanding, Dartmouth College
We, the Generalists of Development
New address, new look
EPF spins off its research unit
New Northern InfoTun in Ijevan