Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Research Presentation
Include the author's name, the title of the work, and the literary criticism approach you used. For example:
Things Fall Apart
- A Postcolonial Approach
Provide background information to help your audience understand the nature of the work. Provide background information about the following:
the novel, movie, or play
African idea of masculinity
African cultural beliefs
Provide a brief summary of the novel, movie, or play. This summary should be included in your research paper and should not exceed one paragraph. Your paragraph should not extend beyond half a page.
Provide your analysis/interpretation/evaluation using one of the literary criticism approaches. This analysis should be an outline of your paper. Use bullet points. For example:
Break from tradition
List all of the references used in your research paper. Use correct MLA citations. You can literally copy your works cited page and include it here.
Explain why you chose your literary criticism approach.
In your own words, define your chosen literary criticism approach.
Q & A
Answer questions from your audience.