Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 10/11/2016
October 11th, 2016
Obtain a white board and a dry-erase marker to play chemisketball in pairs.
What is the atomic mass of K?
What is the atomic number of Br?
How many neutrons does an atom of Cl typically have?
How many protons does an atom of N have?
How many electrons does a neutral atom of Si have?
Complete the following for the ion typically formed by O:
1) Electron configuration
2) Orbital Diagram
3) Atom Model
Is HCl a molecule, compound or both?
How many grams of KCl are in 3 moles of KCl?
How many neutrons does one atom of the isotope Uranium - 235 contain?
How many grams of KI would you dissolve in water to make 100 ml of a 3 M solution?
Is density a physical or chemical property?
Na reacts with water violently and produces NaOH and Hydrogen gas.
Is this a physical or chemical change?