Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Blackland Prairie
Prairie Erosion Deposition Weathering Erosion in Blackland Prairie is mostly
the small sediments and rocks
weathered. Characteristics of land
The elevation ranges from 300 ft in the southern portion to 800 ft above sea level in the North. Since the Blackland Prairie is made up of mostly clay, the weathering is mostly the small sediments and rocks broken down into pieces. Since Blackland Prairie has
slight hills and leveled lands,
the sediments are usually moving
into/creating deltas. Precipitation
Average rainfall is approximately 35 inches in the western counties to 45 inches in the eastern counties. Topography
Topography ranges from gently rolling hills to level land.