Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bloom's Revised
Upon completion of this session, participants should be able to . . .
Bloom's Digital Taxonomy by Andrew Churches – a thorough orientation to the revised taxonomy; practical recommendations for a wide variety of ways mapping the taxonomy to the uses of current online technologies; and associated rubrics. http://edorigami.wikispaces.com/Bloom's+Digital+Taxonomy
Bloom et al.'s Taxonomy of the Cognitive Domain (Dr. William G. Huitt, Valdosta State University) http://www.edpsycinteractive.org/topics/cogsys/bloom.html
Learning Domains or Bloom's Taxonomy (Don Clark)
Anderson, L.W. (Ed.), Krathwohl, D.R. (Ed.), Airasian, P.W., Cruikshank, K.A., Mayer, R.E., Pintrich, P.R., Raths, J., & Wittrock, M.C. (2001). A taxonomy for learning, teaching, and assessing: A revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy of Educational Objectives (Complete edition). New York: Longman.