Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of food
300 g flour
150 g sugar 100 g of butter and a little more for greasing the pan 1 cup milk 100 g of cocoa
1 packet yeast Steps for chocolate cake: Step 1: Preheat oven.
Step 2: In a large bowl mix all ingredients, starting with the flour, eggs and butter.
Step 3: Grease a cake pan with a little butter and pour the mixture.
Step 4: Cook over a medium oven for 30 minutes. Remove and let cool.
Step 5 (optional): Allow to cool and mold, may be cut horizontally and spread with melted chocolate.
The last step is to eat By: Yeray and Miquel