Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ELD - Why Do We Even Care?!
Transcript of ELD - Why Do We Even Care?!
Do Now - Friday, August 26, 2016
1. The two halves of the Roman Empire were called the ______________ and the _____________.
2. The first capital city of the Roman Empire was called __________.
3. Rome's religion was __________.
4. The leader of an empire is called an ___________.
Today's Learning Objective
When given a list of 7 different Roman legacies,
Students will be able to
what makes them
their responses using examples during table discussions
a picture representing each one
1. Roman towns were historically significant because ____________________.
2. Latin was historically significant because_______________________.
3. Rome's Christianity was historically significant because ___________________.
about having multi-story buildings in a city?
about being able to organize our days into a calendar?
“Even though your time on the job is temporary, if you do a good enough job, your work there will last forever.”
1. How to historians
decide what to study?
2. How do History teachers
decide what to teach?
Quote Analysis: Please write what you believe this quote means under your Do Now.
Pair Share Questions
Please write the whole sentence.
You may use any of your resources to help you.
Important Word Alert!
The process we use to determine what is important in the past.