Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nature's
Attracted to brightly colored flowers- they love blue and yellow- will seek nectar and get dusted with pollen along the way
Pollination: Moving Genetic Material
*Usually pollinate red/yellow flowers. *Their bill shape is usually associated with the flower shapes they frequent.
*Will defend a reliable food source- they can starve easily
Number the spaces on your circle LIGHTLY and SMALL in the corner of each. Start at the "top" and go around clockwise.
pollinates grains (wheat, oats)
*stamen and stigmas are exposed to air- no bright colors or nectar
pollinate flowers that open at night, usually white flowers
important pollinators, they carry less pollen than bees, but can carry the pollen for greater distances. Will even eat the pollen.
pollinates pale/dull flowers or darker browns and purples; seeks those that
smell like dung or rotting flesh