Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 05/01/2017
May 1st, 2017
Class Activity 26
Use a digital device to define the following terms:
5. Acid-Base Titration
Acids and Bases
Strong vs. Weak Acid and Bases
Class Activity 27
1. What is an acid?
2. List two examples of acids.
3. What is a base?
4. List two examples of a base.
5. Draw and label the pH scale.
6. Explain the differences among strong and weak acids and bases.