Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The God Stealer
Transcript of The God Stealer
Reverend Doone After War World II
Philip steal his grandfather’s God.
His grandfather dies after Philip steal his god. Lost Filipino’s Culture and Identity
Colonial mentality of the Filipino people
Filipino is rich in cultural heritage. Reported by:
Mark Gil Punzal
Jon Reuel Santos SYMBOLISM, ALLEGORY Forget Filipino Identity REFERENCE: http://ithmlit102.blogspot.com/2007/12/god-stealer-filipino-identity-in.html
http://www.studymode.com/subjects/the-god-stealer-summary-page1.htmlhttp://gabrielslibrary.blogspot.com/2010/04/god-stealer-fransico-sionil-jose.htmlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Stealer Thank you for listening!:) PLOT Philip is intelligent and industrious but he lost his Filipino Identity.
No Ifugao wants to sell their God. PLOT
“Leave me alone, Sam,” Philip Latak said softly, as if all grief had been squeezed from him. “I have to finish this and it will take time.” Conflict Complication Climax Rising of the Action Falling the Action Happy
Valentine's Day I need you date this day!!!