Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DC120 Aspect Ratio
Transcript of DC120 Aspect Ratio
• An aspect ratio of 2:1 would mean 2 units
wide by 1 unit in height.
• An image 12 centimeters wide by 6 centimeters in
height would be 12:6.
• Simplifying the fractions would result in 2:1.
• The more pixels in an image, the greater the
resolution of the image.
• Spatial resolution is the pixel count of the
image (1920 x 1080 pixels = 2,073,600 pixels).
• It’s the primary measurement of an image’s
• National Television System Committee
• The most common video format for many
• Video standard in U.S. from the 1940s until it
was replaced by ATSC (Advanced Television
Systems Committee) in 2015.
• Displays a resolution of 720 x 480 (Standard
Definition) at 30fps.
• General purpose term for High-Definition
• Significantly more resolution that NTSC.
• Most formats are progressive scan but there
are some interlaced formats (1080i).
• Square pixel format can handle 8 and 10 bit
• Most common you’ll encounter are 1920 x
1080 (interlaced or progressive) and 1280 x
720 (almost always progressive).
5K resolution (available on high-end HD cameras such as the RED EPIC) is 5,120 pixels horizontal by 2,700 pixels vertical. This equals 13,824,000 pixels compared to the 2 million you have on an HD television.
New 4K televisions are being touted as the
next, "must have" item. 4K gives you 4096 x
2160 pixels or nearly 9 million pixels.
However, unless you're sitting right in front of
your television, you won't really notice much
of a difference.
• This kind of resolution is important for really
big screens, like those found in a theater.
The Good the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
The French Connection (1971)