Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Approaches and Methods in Language Teaching
Transcript of Approaches and Methods in Language Teaching
Larsen-Freeman, D. Teaching Techniques in English as a second language. Oxford. Oxford University Press, 2010.
Richards J.C. and Rogers T.S. Approaches and Methods in language teaching. New York, Cambridge, 2010.
Methods and Approaches in Language Teaching
Examples of Approaches
Communicative Language Teaching
A method refers to a specific instructional designer system based on a particular theory of language and of language learning.
Cognitive Code Approach
Community Language Learning
Total Physical Response
Learning Strategy Training
Example of a Method
An Approach is a set of theories, beliefs and principles about the nature of language and of language learning tat can be used as the basis for teaching language.
Examples of Methods