Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
-am Word Family
Transcript of -am Word Family
Did you know that you can use "am" to help you read lots of other words? Let's see what -am words you can read all on your own?
If you can read am, what other words can you read?
Eat a piece of ham.
I ate a yam. A yam is an orange potato.
This is my friend Sam.
I swam across the pool.
I had a test, so I had to cram.
The clam was in the ocean.
I can do a slam dunk!
This is my friend Pam.
Put some jam on the bread.
Take a picture with the cam!
That’s a big ram!
You are a fantastic reader! Keep up the hard work!