Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
-am Word Family
Transcript of -am Word Family
Did you know that you can use "am" to help you read lots of other words? Let's see what -am words you can read all on your own?
If you can read am, what other words can you read?
Eat a piece of ham.
I ate a yam. A yam is an orange potato.
This is my friend Sam.
I swam across the pool.
I had a test, so I had to cram.
The clam was in the ocean.
I can do a slam dunk!
This is my friend Pam.
Put some jam on the bread.
Take a picture with the cam!
That’s a big ram!
You are a fantastic reader! Keep up the hard work!