Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ether Ice Machine (perkins)
Transcript of Ether Ice Machine (perkins)
Maybe this invention will even pave the way for similar inventions to come.
Ether Ice Machine Jacob Perkins An Inventor from Massachusetts living in London. This isn't Perkins first invention. He has patented other objects such as a machine for cutting and heading nails in much earlier years. Uses a vapor compression cycle which means it consists of a cooler, a compressor, a condenser, and an expansion device. The four main parts go through various processes working together to create this cycle.
This machine is a much more practical way to create ice and be able to keep your food cool.