Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Internal Assessment HL (Business & Management)
Transcript of Internal Assessment HL (Business & Management)
Is it any good?? "The research question looks into the future, is unambiguous in its objectives and demands that the student provide conclusions and recommendations for management action" What did the examiner think of this question?? Stage 1: Planning
Part 1: Concept Testing
Part 2: Presentation
Part 3: The Research Proposal
Stage 2: The Data Collection & Collation
Part 1: Collecting the data
Part 2: Collating the data
Part 3: Writing the First Draft
Stage 3: WRITING THE final Report
Part 1: Reworking the first draft
PART 2: WRITING THE ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION
Part 2: Writing the CONCLUSION and recommendation
PART 3: PRODUCING THE COMPLETED PROJECT IA Overview "MAIN PARTS" Part 1: Concept Testing
Part 2: Presentation
Part 3: The Research Proposal Stage 1: Planning Part 1: Concept Testing TASK YOU NEED TO ANSWER THESE 3 QUESTIONS
1) WHAT COMPANY HAVE YOU CHOSEN?
2) WHO IS YOUR CONTACT? (HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM??)
3) WHAT IS YOUR RESEARCH QUESTION? This must be aggreed by Me Due Date: Friday 13th May
(printed and given to me) Part 2: Presentation Once your topic has been chosen you need to think in terms of how you may go about answering the question.
To help you, you must present your idea to the class (and me). Your Presentation must include the following;
1) 6 slides
2) Background to company
3) Research question
4) Theoretical Framework
6) Action Plan Presentations from the 30th May Part 3: The Research Proposal This is the "core" element of this section - This must
be started before you write your report and it is used to
create your report.
In essence you MUST do this and it will be marked!
The Research proposal must outline:
The research question
The rational behind the study
Areas of the syllabus covered
Possible sources of information
Organisations and individual to be approched
Methods to be used to collect and analysed data, and the reason for chossing them
The order of activities and timescale of the project
Anticipated possible difficulties Example Research Proposal It must be in the following format: Time Schedule
Stage 1 Concept Testing: 13th May Presentation of Research Proposal: 30th May Research Proposal: 10th August