Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Samsung SWOT Analysis
Transcript of Samsung SWOT Analysis
Samsung should develop and innovate own software.
Samsung should be deeply involved in the Olympic Games.
New entry into the emerging markets.
What should Samsung Electronics' growth strategy be after the peak of its mobile division's success?
Thank you for listening!
Supply capacity of the wide range of products
Product with an emphasis on versatility
Speed of decision-making
Speed of response to changes in market
Less time to release new products
Global R & D
Financial power due to the high profitability
High technology in the emerging field
Low domestic demand
Extreme performance-based pay system policy
Decline in brand image
Weakness of its own Operating System
Medical business is profitable
Growth of Smartphone demand in emerging countries
2018 Olympic Winter Game in Pyeongchang
Saturated Smartphone demand in developed countries
Patent-related litigations with Apple
Changing preferences of the user
Samsung should launch new business that have a deep relationship with Electronic Business.