Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ncTakeOff
programs and events on-campus
refer students to resources off campus (community partners)
increase access to support –
subject experts, mentors, events and funding opportunities
Niagara College’s new hub for entrepreneurial education and activities.
An On-Campus Entrepreneurship Activities (OCEA) project, funded by Ontario Centres of Excellence and Niagara College.
As part of the Ontario Youth Jobs Strategy, the OCEA program invests in PSE institutions to inspire and support aspiring entrepreneurs to
for themselves and others.
Niagara College is a leader in applied education; providing unique learning environments directly related to our regional economy, driven by entrepreneurial thinking and guided by a values-based culture.
• join us online
• launch event - Wednesday, Feb 4th
4:30-6:30PM, Welland Campus (The Core)
• contact Rachel Crane, ncTakeOff Project
Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) to
collaborate on existing entrepreneurial