Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Macbeth Act 3, Scene 1,2,3
Transcript of Macbeth Act 3, Scene 1,2,3
Rain is gloomy and foreshadows something bad will happen
Suspicion of Macbeth in scene 1 leads to Banquo's suspicion that something will happen to him that night
The murderer confirms Banquo's suspicions then kills him
Allusion to Serpent
Symbolism of Rain
Scene 1 Summary
Banquet celebrating crowning of Macbeth
Banquo's suspicsion rises-foul play
Macbeth hires murderes to kill Banquo and Fleance
Why is Macbeth afraid of Banquo?
Why does Macbeth want Banquo and Fleance dead?
What is Macbeth's plan for killing Banquo and Fleance?
If Macbeth didn't take it upon himself to make his fate happen, would the prophecy still have come true?
How would the plot be different if Banquo escaped with his son?
Literary Devices- Allusion
Third Murderer is hired
Banquo dies, Fleance escapes
Allusion to the Bible: serpent=Satan
Banquo is the serpent
Foreshadows evil in Macbeth because he keeps referring to devil
Lady Macbeth is paranoid about the situation and Macbeth's reaction