Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
3. body aches
4. skin rash and trunk of body
5. swollen glandes animals West Nile Virus The mosquito lives in tropical places the west nile virus is still a deadly virus in existence today. the most common place to find this virus is in tropical places. there have been several outbreaks before new york, before 3 outbreaks the WNV was considered a minor virus. in kids in adults 1. headache
2. high fever
3. neck stiffness
9. death scientists are trying to find a way to use
horse or mouse DNA to make a vaccine. By:Bryson.n