Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Adverbs
What's An Adverb??
Examples: put the laptop
The pizza is
we are going to the movies.
we went to the park.
The meaning of adverb
modifies or changes the meaning of words or sentences,Some mostly end in "ly".
To What Extent
Your advice was
Adverbs with verbs
name that adverb
3. The cord is very stretchy .
4. Sam polished his newly painted covet.
5. Most sports players have to be very tall and muscular .
6. Cody gave a terrible review of the movie because of its horrible quality.
7. Find the adverb in the sentence: The circus clown had an unusually big, false nose.
They can tell....
What is an adverb???
What do they tell???
through the city
the adverbs are in
and the verbs are in
Adverbs With adjectives
The test was
for what i did.
adverbs are in
and adjectives are in
Adverbs with adverbs
The adverb gives us more information about the adjective
The cheetah runs
Both adverbs are in
the first adverb tell us more about the second one
School House Rock
8.write a sentence using at least 2 adverbs
Work with your group and come up with a sentence using adverbs
10. find the adverb
Bob constantly mowed the yard