Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fiesta de Verano
Transcript of Fiesta de Verano
La fiesta de verano es segundo viernes de Augusto. La fiesta es en Malaga, Spain.
La fiesta de verano ellos comen queso, pescado, jamón, y vino. Ellos también bailan mucho.
La fiesta de verano is at the beginning of August and celebrates the beginning of the harvest season. The party lasts more/ less 10 days. The fair starts at 1 pm and ends at 7pm.
During La fiesta de verano traditional clothing is worn while peforming traditional dances such as, sevillanas, in streets of Malaga.
Also during La fiesta de verano people go watch bull fights, which are in season during that time of year.
Another popular tradition that takes place is the shooting of fireworks on the first night of the festival.
Ryleigh Myhill & Bethany Leander