Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Among The Hidden Vocab Ch. 6-10
Transcript of Among The Hidden Vocab Ch. 6-10
of great number, quantity, amount, extent, or proportions
To speak about something in a scornful or mocking way.
to stay in a place longer than necessary, typically because of a reluctance to leave
conveying emotions through gestures without speech
the equipment needed for a particular activity or purpose
done without confidence; not certain
sob noisily and uncontrollably
eager desire; great energy or enthusiasm