Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of themanako123
Transcript of Copy of themanako123
It's a company providing copyright monitor protection for clients.
What Services Do APMC Provide?
APMC offers full service, expedited copyrighting of your intellectual properties when there are judicial requirements.
Our proven technology can track, identify, and match copyright infringers to real people.
APMC will not hesitate to negotiate pre-court settlements or file a lawsuit against internet infringers.
APMC will give you the peace of mind you need today and tomorrow, in professionally protecting your copyright material.
APMC stays in the background where they are invisible, but we are the center (i.e., "we make things happen").
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE CEBU OFFICE?
HOW DO WE FIND THE INFRINGERS?
Internet Protocol (IP): The system of communication standards that ensures that data packets transmitted over the internet reach their intended destinations.
IP Address: The unique identifying number of a device connected to the internet.
Uniform Resource Locator (URL): The internet address assigned to a web document or resource by which it can be accessed by all web browsers.
File: A collection of related data packets treated as unit.
Hash Identifier: A 40 character alphanumeric string that forms a unique identifier of an encoded file.
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP): A system of communication standards that websites use to communicate with web browsers.
BitTorrent: A peer-to-peer file sharing protocol.
Swarm: A group of peers sharing a particular file (identified by its unique hash identifier). A swarm has two types of peers -- "leechers" and "seeds". It bears reiterating: to constitute a swarm all of the peers must be sharing the same file (identified by its unique hash identifier).
Peer: A BitTorrent user.
Initial Seeder: A BitTorrent user who first takes a particular file (such as a movie), breaks it into pieces, encodes the pieces with hash identifiers, creates a torrent file with the data about that file and its tracker, and makes the complete file available to other BitTorrent users.
Seed: A peer who downloaded a complete file and is uploading all of its pieces to other peers in the swarm.
Leecher: A peer in the process of downloading the file from the other peers. As soon as a leecher downloads new content (a piece of the file), the leecher begins sharing its content with the other leechers in the swarm.
Piece: A one-quarter megabyte size part of a file being shared via BitTorrent (except for the last, smaller piece which is the size of the remainder of the file).
Tracker: A server containing an updated list of peers in swarm. It allows a peer to learn about other peers sharing a particular torrent and join the swarm.
BitTorrent index server: A server containing a list of .torrent files. Essentially a menu of available files, the BitTorrent index server is different from a tracker, which coordinated communication between peers seeking to download the content that the .torrent file describes.
Torrent file: The hub of the BitTorrent system, a torrent file is a small file containing the file name, the IP address of the tracker, the number of and size of the pieces, and the hash identifier unique to the pieces of that particular torrent file.
Structures of APMC
How do we get a movie client?
* When a movie gets pirated, then APMC contacts the client to protect their copyrights by litigating the infringers.
3 Ways to Approach a New Client
1. If client has been pirated.
2. Advertising (i.e., usabit.com or imdb.com)
3. Film Festival
1. Make the lawyers' lives easier.
3. Handle the data extraction process.
2. To assist with the client managements outsourcing
1. We bring the clients to the law firms.
2. We managed their legal strategy.
1. The courts will issue a subpoena for the infringers IP names and addresses.
1. Law firms deal with the infringers.
1. The purpose is to assist the law firms with their cases.
People illegally using software and distributing without the clients permission.
2. The Lawyers' go to the court to obtain court orders in order to get disclosure of names and addresses from the internet providers.
Sales Team task to find a pirated client:
www.usabit.com (i.e. how APMC finds pirated movies websites)
www.imdb.com (i.e. to find the rights holder)
www.isohunt.com (APMC pursues if the "seeders" are more than 100 seeds and a High Profile Client)
APMC's 3-Step Approach
. Using www.usabit.com to research the following:
2. Look for a potential client based on APMC's territories (i.e., UK, Germany, Scandanavia, US, Canada, Australia, & Japan).
Obtain the name of APMC's preferred client (i.e., CEO, Managing Director, or Legal Advisor).
. Sent our emails to APMC's preferred client using group email (2-3 weeks before the film festival).
. Search for movie client information on www.imdb.com (i.e. detail information on producer names, addresses, contact numbers, and email addresses
. Create a schedule for APMC's sales agents giving 100% accurate information of (contact name, contact cell phone #, time of meeting, and location).
Chain of Delivery/Chain of Rights
Types of Clients
1. Production Client (i.e., they create the movie so they own the copyrights.). If they're too busy, then hire Sales Agents.
2. Sales Agents Clients (i.e., will use 1-3 more production companies to advertise their catalog of movie clients).
3. Distributor's client (i.e., the sales agents will sell the movie to distributors' of other countries).
APMC requires the following 3 documents to begin process with a new client:
3 . Motion Certificate or Copyright Registration Certificate.
2 Anti-Piracy Service Agreement.
1. Corporate Disclosure Statement.
Data Gathering (Coordinated between the Sales & Document Production Admin Teams)
Title Allocation Report (TAR Analysis)
Where is APMC's Core Business
APMC's core business is the U.S. (i.e., very sophisticated clients)
What is the Legal Process in the U.S.?
Each state has it's own legal system, so a lawyer in one state cannot issue proceedings in another state.
What is APMC's problem of the U.S. legal system?
The end result is that APMC had to recruit many lawyers, which is too expensive.
How do we maintain a coherent litigation strategy to issue a claim?
You cannot do it without a substantial team behind you.
Is APMC the good guys or the bad guys?
For APMC's clients, lawyers, & courts, we are the good guys.
For the infringers, modern day hippies, opponent lawyers, Bit Torrent, Isohunt, Pirate Bay, etc., we are the bad guys.
APMC believes that we are the "good guys," because we're contributing to the economy (i.e., protecting jobs for producers, directors, sales agents, distribution, etc.)
What is APMC's ultimate goal toward the infringers?
To clamp down on the infringers to stop them of what their doing!!!
How will APMC deal & counter with the opponent lawyers?
APMC will create a Public Relations (PR) Cebu Team to create counter letters & other positive public relation advertisements to promote APMC's claim that we're contributing to the economy.
What is APMC's end result?
To spread the judgments far & wide in order to convince the courts (i.e. judges) that APMC is doing the right thing!
Sales Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I start a case in court?
You file a "Complaint Letter" document to explain the following:
- it tells the court what our grievance is.
- it tells the court someone has been stealing my copyrighted work without paying for it.
(This 1st step sets into motion the legal process)
Create a "Motion for Expedited Discovery" document, which explains the following:
- this allows APMC to get the infringers ISP's names & addresses.
Why do we need these documents?
It tells a story to the judge & persuades him to grant an order, ordering the ISP's to provide APMC with the information so that we can persecute the infringers.
- BPO Cebu Office Role: to create steps 1 & 2 documents for the lawyers.
When the order is granted, the ISP's are served with the order (i.e., the judge will demand the information from the ISP's & give to APMC).
- BPO Cebu Office will be responsible for service process & produce the documents (i.e. a subpoena, or a request for a production of documents)
- BPO Cebu Office will produce all of the information (i.e., step 1, 2, & 4 documents) into a neat packet for the lawyers.
- usually the period of reply is approximately 30 days.
- if after 30 days, there's no reply from the ISP infringers, the BPO Cebu Office will be chasing the ISP's, (i.e., we'll be preparing the chasers in the name of the lawyers & complaining to the ISP's why they haven't send the requested subpoena information).
- once the BPO Cebu office receives all the ISP's names & addresses, a "Demand Letter" will be send out:
- saying to the "infringers" your internet connection was used to infringe, & here is a settlement offer stating (do you deny or contest this letter).
- BPO Cebu Office will produce this letter using Case Management Software (CMS), and this process is called "Subsequent Correspondence Management."
- Subsequent Correspondence Management is used to identify appropriate responses & draft response documents to the lawyers.
- the BPO Cebu Office will produce settlement documents:
- settlements takes place when the infringers wish to settle.
- in order to wrap up the settlement, the BPO Cebu Office will produce a "Settlement Agreement" document, using CMS.
- finally, it will be sent to the lawyer to complete the process.
- this BPO Cebu Office roles of steps 1-5 will be a big help for our lawyers.
What does APMC do if any infringer(s) refuse to settle?
Steps for starting a case (Stage 2)
BPO Cebu will put those infringers into a special database (i.e., Monitoring System 2)
BPO Cebu will have someone analyzing the IP names & addresses.
BPO Cebu will select suitable targets to litigate individually.
What is the difference between and individual and joint lawsuit
An individual lawsuit represents a single individual, where as a joint lawsuit involves more than one person.
Regarding U.S. Legal System:
- In some states, APMC can only do individual cases, but in other states we can do both individual and joint lawsuits.
- The cost to file a lawsuit in the U.S. is usually $400.
- Which lawsuit, individual or joint is more cost effective for APMC?
A joint lawsuit, because we only file the $400 fee for one case, whereas an individual lawsuit has to file $400 for every individual(i.e., it's expensive to file)
What are the early stages to prepare for an Individual Lawsuit?
Stage 1 - BPO Cebu Office will take a target approach in determining an individual lawsuit.
Stage 2 - APMC doesn't just file a lawsuit from any IP address they find.
Stage 3 - BPO... will conduct a due diligence or an investigated approach for an IP address
Stage 4 - BPO will determine who does it belong to.
Stage 5 - BPO will determine which ISP it is.
Stage 6 - BPO will determine what are the connected infringements in monitoring system 2 (i.e., can we find who's associated with that IP address).
- Monitoring system 2 allows APMC to profile individuals based on their download history
Stage 7 - Using the monitoring system 2, BPO... will select individuals who are wealthy and are likely to settle & put those in an individual lawsuit.
Steps for starting a case (Stage 1)
What are the tasks of the Document Production Admin Team?
- to complete a "Complaint Generation Letter" document for the lawyer (usually 10-12 pages).
- this is how APMC makes most of their money
- use "Book Mark Wizard" (i.e., predefined book marks)
- change the format (i.e., font, text, size, spacing, etc.,) for lawyers needs or requests.
- based on U.S. territory rules & regulations
- perform any data entry and data import needed for the client.
- actual case management (input information using Abocado software templates)
- record or put replies over proper record keeping (i.e., call notes)
- send email, if no response after 7-10 days.
- assist with opponent council (i.e., an "infringer(s)" give the case to his/her lawyer)
Sometimes, a settlement, or payments ($) will appear...
- create a "Settlement Agreement" document (i.e., the "infringer" will stop & APMC is comply with it).
- create a "Dismissal Final" document (i.e., send to lawyer, & he will submit it to the court to communicate the case is settled).
- APMC may have BPO Cebu Ofc. complete & send out a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- also complete the YouTube Content ID statement.
What is BPO Cebu Office's Core Business?
The BPO Cebu Office will make our outsourcing program a lot more attractive for lawyers, because we'll be doing a lot of the work for them.
The BPO Cebu Office doesn't actually require highly skilled lawyers, to do a lot of the work.
The BPO Cebu Office will be doing all of the document production for the lawyers.
What kind of copyrights does APMC focus on?
APMC focuses on movie rights.
How is this accomplished?
The Sales Agents divide the copyrights into 2 different ways:
1. Give someone a license (i.e., an "Exclusive License" only done in an exclusive territory).
- the license allows you to distribute for a specific time period (i.e., 5 years).
- APMC can only enforce "exclusive" copyrights written in the client's copyright document.
- APMC cannot enforce, if the word "exclusive" is not written in the client's copyright document.
- Option: APMC may attempt to gather all of the copywriters, but it's too expensive for APMC.
- if it is a "distributor copyright," then it has to be "exclusive copyright."
2. Give someone an assignment
- this assignment is a sale for the rights of an individual or company to keep the copyrights.
What is the difference between a copyright license and copyright assignment?
A copyright license allows you to distribute the movie for a certain time period, whereas,
a copyright assignment allows an individual or a company the right to keep the copyright.
Important Note: APMC cannot file a lawsuit, if the client does not own the copyrights of the movie!!!
What are the essential functions of the Case Management System (CMS) development team?
- they provide 1st level support for all other departments regarding information technology issues (i.e., the IT team is here to make life easier).
- they provide all other departments with adaptability & ease of APMC's various IT software.
- they provide "change management" issues (i.e., tracking incidents, problems, requests, error handling, etc.).
- assist the Document Production Admin team with 1st level support (i.e., basic errors).
- they provide data base management for every unique APMC's lawyer firm data base given to APMC (i.e., backup, permission, & user management).
- they develop other tools in addition to CMS (i.e. Administration tools). - i.e., infringement over ebay
What are the functions
of the LEGAL team?
- assist with the lawyers & law firms (i.e., consulting).
- make basic status calls (BPO Cebu Ofc.) to keep the relationship alive & consistent.
- diagnose problems and issues.
- offer solutions.
- perform "front office" duties (i.e., like Client Management)
- perform "adhoc" work (performed mainly by Dan Miller).
- responsible for exploring new territories.
- finalize the initial sales team deals with new client (i.e., the legal and sales teams coordinate together to complete the process).
How Do We Start a Lawsuit in the US?
- We let the court know that you have a complaint.
- APMC only deals with Civil Cases (that only need 50% of evidence to prove guilty).
- APMC does not deal with Criminal Cases (that require 100% of evidence to prove guilty).
- the 1st document that we send out is the Complaint Letter:
- it sets out the grounds of what I'm complaining about.
- it reveals the remedies that we're after (i.e., damages, injunctions...)
What is a Prohibitary Injunction?
An injunction that stops someone from doing something else.
What is APMC's role with the Prohibitory Injunction?
- APMC is trying to get enough injunctions against a particular Bit Torrent swarm infringers.
- Usually, most infringers settle & turn off their Bit Torrent & stop distributing our client's copyrights work.
- this gradually reduce the members within swarm.
- once you get to a certain stage, the swarm stops being efficient.
What are damages (in legal terms)?
It's compensation for the client (i.e., to pay lawyers & other 3rd parties)
a willful infringement ranging from $2,500 - $150,000 (for an act of copyright infringement).
What are statutory damages?
A real life settlement is around & $2,500 - $7,500.
- most of the work related communication will take place on Podio.
- helps APMC to structure workspace (i.e., it will give a specific group of people a task to function a common goal).
- assists with the tracking of work tasks, either specific steps, progress, or completion of documents.
- helps everything to be in the right section or workspace.
3. Podio Task Tutorial
- many categories, such as "My Tasks," "My Delegated Tasks," "My Completed Tasks."
- a task can be created by clicking the "Assign Task" button.
- Podio tasks are conceptualize on what I'm working on.
- Podio allows others to see what the task is about & how it fits in with the whole project.
- can be used to send "emails" as "tasks."
- labels can be added to tasks (i.e. as a timesaver).
- can also be used via a cell phone for those "on the go."
- my PODIO tasks can be grouped by "Due Date."
4. PODIO (How Work APPS are Built)?
- when you build an APP space on PODIO, everyone can use it.
- the simplest way to start an APP is to think of the structure of an APP similar to an Excel Spreadsheet.
- the PODIO "building blocks" are like the "columns" for an Excel spreadsheet.
- the PODIO "items" are like the "rows" for an Excel spreadsheet.
- categories can be created on an APP, such as (Not Started, Working On, & Complete)
- on the bottom of the APP shows how your APP will look & how other people can interact with the APP.
- the APP function has "Advanced Settings," explaining how you want your APP to appear.
- eliminates frequent email use.
- the APP can filter to give me specific information.
- PODIO allows me to link APPs together by clicking the "Modify APP" button.
- APPS can be used to get everything down in the project (i.e., to see the big picture).
- Multiple APPS can work together to get work production done in a more efficient & effective manner.
- is a social network (i.e., Facebook), but it is for "In-House"
- allows APMC to organize, communicate, & get work done.
1. Basic Information of Podio
- has building APPS or existing APPS, and free APPS which can be created (Note: APMC wants everyone to know the basics for APP building).
- is very flexible, manages people, charts, task manager.
- no programming needed, it is very user friendly.
- allows APMC to make improvements or suggestions.
- organize taxes, work space, etc.
- APMC NEW POLICY WANTS EVERYTHING DONE ON PODIO TO MAKE THE WORK PROCESS TRANSPARENT.
2. Podio Introduction Video
7. Other Podio Tutorials (See YouTube videos)
How to Share a File?
The file can be uploaded directly to a Podio workspace or APP.
How to Setup a Web Form Feature?
- ISP addresses
- Names & addresses of individuals
- Notes to customize within the settlement agreement (i.e., outside of the standard law firms template)
- the web form assists in interacting with the clients.
- Also can send a link form (i.e., Podio can assist in creating a URL illustrating:
- Whenever you want a settlement agreement form,
please "Fill-in" the information using the Podio web form.
- Podio allows me to create a report for a specific field (i.e., Recruitment for IT technicians only).
- To identify the filer, look for the "funnel cloud" icon on the top of the screen.
- Podio can also be used to filter specific fields for statistical data information.
- Podio can also assist with various APMC documents that BPO Cebu Office will deal with on a daily basis.
5. PODIO Filter Tutorial
1. (FileName)(Date)(Version#) for example: WhiteCompanyComplaint011013V1
2. The date should be the last edited date and the version should be the most recent version.
3. No spaces between the file name and no dot (.) in the file name.
4. Do not change or "rename" file names, just change the version #.
5. Use the "comment field" for any additional information (i.e., "this is a rough draft red line version, do not use").
6. Everytime a document is revised, especially on the same day, change to version (i.e. V1, V2, V3, V4, ...)
6. Podio (How to Store Documents Tutorial)
- When a document is posted, it's very important that the document get's posted in the right workspace & APP.
- Whenever a document is revised, APMC requires the following filing and version format:
What are the steps to change a document on Podio?
1. Pull the document out of Podio.
2. Make the necessary revisions.
3. Save the revised document the with the latest version# (i.e, V3).
4. Put the revised document back into Podio.
i.e., if a new US lawyer represents a new territory for a movie client, then the BPO Cebu Office can use Podio client files to:
For each movie section, there will be a section showing client information, such as:
- Name of client
- Title of the movie
- Territory claims of which rights the client has the rights to (i.e., you can click on Podio the different territories the client has)
- Comment section: if BPO Cebu Office has any comments or questions about the client.
- Document files consisting of:
1. Client Chain of Title
BPO Cebu Office needs to check if it is "complete" or "incomplete."
The client will have a chain of title when they have the following completed documents:
1. Anti-Piracy Contract Agreement
2. The Motion Certificate or Copyright Registration Certificate
2. Client Copyright Registration Certificate
- This proves whether or not this movie has a registered copyright, (i.e., with the US copyright office).
- This proves that our client is the sole copyright owner, so the opponent will have prove that the client is not the owner.
- APMC only works for clients who have a valid copyright registration certificate.
- If the client is high profile, & the movie is highly pirated, but they don't have a certificate, then APMC will obtain this document & send to the client to complete the steps to get this certificate in order to enforce.
3. Anti-piracy Contract (i.e., who has the rights, the territory, terms, etc.)
3. Corporate Disclosure Statement - What's the meaning of this document?
- It reveals which parties are interested in the lawsuit.
- It goes into details of the ownership structure of the Production Company.
If a client asks, "Why do you need this document?" just use the Podio Sales Q & A to give them the answer.
Note: If APMC doesn't receive it in a reasonable time, i.e. 10-14 days, contact to follow-up with the client.
What's the reason of a Corporate Disclosure Statement?
1. It's one of the required documents that sets down in the Federal Procedure Rules.
2. It allows the judge to view the document to avoid any conflict of interests, of whether he'll take the case or not.
Other important tasks regarding APMC client contract information using Podio:
- Check the distribution agreement on Podio to confirm the specific US territories.
- In the "Comment Section," we will find a basic analysis of the chain of title to confirm that it's all OK
- Sent out confirmation to the lawyer (i.e., all of the Podio information, such as the movie client, distribution agreement, & comment section analysis)
- This is BPO Cebu Office's work, please confirm it, yourself.
The sales team has to identify the potential clients they want to meet.
2. Look for a potential clients based on APMC's territories (i.e., UK, Germany, Scandinavia, US, Canada, Australia, & Japan).
For APMC, send personalize emails to potential clients, so that they know about APMC anti-piracy assistance.
Telling them Patrick & Dan from APMC will attend the film festival.
Telling them if they would like to meet.
Confirm the phone number (i.e., cellphone)
Use email tools, such as group mail, or mail chimp to sent out massive emails at one time.
Using group email (2-3 weeks before the film festival).
Wait for the Email Replies
Usually follow-up within 7-14 days.
If no reply, say, "We still haven't gotten a reply?"
If we're getting in replies, then create a schedule for Patrick & Dan.
5. Create a schedule for APMC's sales agents giving 100% accurate information of the following:
1. The name of company, film, or production company.
2. The name of the person representing the potential client.
3. The person's contact phone number (i.e., it's best to use the cell phone number due to different time zones).
4. the time of the scheduled meeting (i.e., date & time).
5. the location to meet (i.e., the hotel's conference room name & room number).
Note: to save time, use the old film festival template & just update the new client information.
Stage - This allows APMC to get the return on their investment (i.e., the $400 costs involved to file for every individual lawsuit).
- APMC's goal: the more individuals that can be contained within the lawsuit, the more cost effective for the company.
- BPO Cebu office can handle individual lawsuits with multiple filing documents (i.e., 50 individual documents to control effective costs).
- this is the ultimate aim of an injunction.
- is one of the big things the BPO Cebu Office will be using.
Overview on Podio Training
Podio is APMC's collaboration tool
All of the Sales Team procedures is reflected on Podio.
You can set up a quick task or assign a task to anyone to be completed today, tomorrow, or whenever you specify to task completion.
With Podio, we can attach files, such as Word doc, PDF, Adobe, either by "drag & drop," or the open a file to attach.
It's important to always attach the right workspace on Podio (i.e., Employee Network, CRM, Internet/HR,...).
We can share it with other employees or keep it private.
We can create a reminder, if the date is in the future.
Usually, APMC requires a very detailed task description, so that all colleagues can quickly understand all the relevant details or facts about the task.
Podio has many workspace or categories on the left side, such as (Employee Network, Abocado, CRM, DMCA, & Internet/HR).
The APPS will appear on the top or bottom on the Podio page.
Podio has filter possibilities, where you want to see only specific information (i.e., Canada only, or the Pacific territory section of the US).
Podio basically removes email to make communication more time effective & eliminates miscommunication of sending emails back & forth. Podio can do it in 1 step.
Whenever we encounter problems or bugs, it's important that we give as much information as possible, so that the IT Team can quickly determine & fix the problem.
For example, give the Abocado version, which module was I using, when did it happen (date), the steps leading to my bug or error, & we provide screenshots of the error messages.
Regarding screenshots: there's a tool which is more effective, (i.e., taking a video of the error message from the computer screen).
This allows the IT Team to see exactly what occurred, or the steps that triggered the error message.
It's important to provide detail or specific information of the clients for you & coworkers.
Podio Information for CRM Tool
In the future for APMC, www.usabit.com information no longer gets inserted in a Word document, but rather, on a Podio APP. Why?
The reason is that APMC already has the lead on the APP in Podio.
The CRM APP is the database that is storing all the clients.
There will be CRM tasks for an individual or the team that need to be completed (i.e., Angel complete the report...).
The CRM has many categories or APPS on the top of the Podio page (i.e, Activity, Address Book, Clients, Movies, Communication, Leads, Deals, Partners, Sales Q & A, Templates, and Add an APP.
Each of APMC client has their movie in the "Movie APP" file.
What's the difference between "Clients" and "Movies?"
Answer: Each movie requires all of the requested paperwork or documents (i.e., the chain of title documents), whereas the client APP gives client contact information, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, territory, etc.
What's the difference between "Clients" and "Leads?"
Answer: A client is already working with APMC with a signed contract, whereas a lead is a potential client with no signed contract to date.
When APMC does a lead with a potential client, the perfect deal would be when the client immediately works with APMC & gives all required documents promptly.
In the real world, every potential client has many questions, concerns, or issues, so the Podio CRM has a category or APP called, Sales Q & A, where there are many answers already in the Podio database for the Sales Team to consistently use to give a response to potential clients.
Podio Information on How to Build an APP
We can add an APP to do a www.usabit.com check
There are 2 ways to build an APP: (look for the command on the right-hand side of the Podio screen).
1. Can go the APP Market where they have predefined APPS (i.e., already built in APPS to give me suggestions on possibly choosing one), or
2. We can go the the "Build a New APP" section to create my own APP.
To build one from scratch or create a new APP i.e., usabit APP, do the following steps:
1. Create a task (i.e., on a daily basis, we go on this website).
2. Once on www.usabit.com, when we see a movie being pirated, so we gather the information that is needed for the APP
3. To find out more information about the movie client, we search on www.imdb.com
How Can Podio Be Used to Track Copyright Documents?
- for that movie, Podio will assist in knowing who the client is, by clicking the sales agents or movies icons
APMC uploads the documents so that they can be accessible at anytime.
4. We gather the information & input it on a Word document, (i.e., title of the movie, the rightsholder, the contact details, the production company, information about the downloaded website, and the imdb web link).
5. We create a "text box" APP for the movie (i.e., label it "title of the movie").
6. Use a "symbol" (i.e., $) to identify what the APP icon will look like.
7. Next, we need another text box to create (i.e., "name of the rightsholder", using a single line of text for a few words)
It's best to put the rightsholders in the "Address Book APP," so that the www.usabit.com folder can link back to the rightsholder
Reason: this allows us to know that we contacted the movie client (i.e., about your other 5 movies that been pirated, here's your 6th movie being pirated, "do you not care?"
8. Another text box for the "contact details"
9. Another text box for the "production company"
10. Another text box for the "downloaded website link"
11. Another text box for the "imdb link"
12. Create a category field box for the email (i.e., "Respond" "No Response").
This helps us to extract the information & load it into the mail check.
13. Create another category field, (i.e., "Not Interested" "Interested").
The reason for 2 categories is so that we will know what we'll going to be following up on.
14. Another text box called, "Interested," with the text, "Yes/No" (i.e. set the field for only "one choice")
15. Create an image box (i.e., from the image from the website).
16. Create a notes box on the very bottom of the APP (i.e., any relevant notes pertaining to the client).
17. Steps 5 to 16 should be "required fields"
18. The end result looks like a form, where we can input all the required information.
19. IMPORTANT: To put it in the right section or workspace (i.e., CRM, not Internet/HR).
Other Important Podio APPS
The Internet/HR APP
Information RE: Section 512(c)(3)(a)(i.) to (vi) and procedures to report copyright infringement:
What are the 5 Steps in Preparing for Film Festivals
What is APMC's Marketing 3rd Approach of Getting New Clients?
1. The Sales Team gets an exhibitor's list of 100 companies attending the film festival market.
Some clients won't be suitable for APMC based on company profile, territory, etc.
The BPO Sales Team will learn based on experience which film festival clients would be the best suitable for APMC.
The Sales Team should not select potential clients in territories that APMC don't do, such as Russia, Brazil, China, Spain, Mexico, etc.
3. Obtain the name of APMC's preferred client
Get the name in the preferred company (i.e., CEO, Managing Director, or Legal Advisor).
Create an Excel spreadsheet for potential clients with names, addresses, phone numbers, schedule availability, etc.
For existing clients, APMC already has the contact names, addresses, phone numbers,
etc., so we don't have to input on Excel spreadsheet.
4. Sent our emails to APMC's preferred client telling them:
The purpose of the email is to request for a meeting and to discuss APMC's program.
How to Export Data (i.e., drag & drop)
YouTube Anti-Piracy Procedures
Who in this chain of rights is suffering from piracy?
Usually, the production company & sales agents work closely together for efficient distribution of their movies.
If a sales agent sell the rights of a movie to a distribution company that's not our client and the production company is not our client, then APMC cannot enforce those rights.
If the sales agent is able to persuade the production company or the distribution to join APMC, then APMC can do business, because the copyright are in APMC control.
Possible gray area (i.e., if a sales agent says, "We have that right," APMC doesn't pursue because of huge fights in the courts of assertion of rights).
APMC focuses on rights of a production & distribution company to go for the copyright itself.
Contracts that don't need amending, go straight to PA or Dan for signing.
Contracts that need amending, need changed text (i.e., Word Doc Track Changes)for PA or Dan can quickly scan, approve, & sign.
It's important to know exactly who is the actual client is??? (i.e., the Conjuring's producers, sales agents, or distributors)
Store the data in the client relation management (CRM).
APMC is focusing on high-profile clients (i.e., who are wealthy & likely to settle).
Use Abocabo and Podio to complete the reporting process.
If a client asks you a specific question, the BPO Cebu Office can give them a consistent reply (i.e., the answers will be the same for all BPO Cebu staff)
BPO Cebu Office will use Podio's Sales Q & A APP.
Purpose: Consistent replies & consistent FAQ's when communicating with potential clients.
1. The Recovery Program - to do the data monitoring to find the infringer(s)
- Deliver to the law firms
- Keep track of the law firms
2. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) - a letter to send to a particular website, (i.e., youtube) to take down our client's content from that site
It's an Excel spreadsheet.
It's circulated by email.
Usually 2 different reports
- a World wide report
- a US report
The results that the data gathering team gives back.
It basically shows a list of clients representing the following:
- the rightsholder
- the title
- the title ID
- start date
- end date
The figures (i.e., the # of infringers for a particular movie title) for the US in (total).
How does TAR analysis assist APMC?
It shows the total # of infringers of each movie (in descending order)
It helps APMC know which movie is being most pirated per country, state, territory, or district.
It allows an assessment to determine if APMC has the rights for this movie based on the specific territory.
It allows APMC to decide which department or team gets specific data to be allocated to complete submitting to the lawyers.
It shows the list of the lawyers & where they have jurisdiction based on the specific US territories.
Check the "chain of title," to make sure APMC has the rights to proceed.
Then, draw down into the detains, using the Abocado software.
What are the tests that APMC performs to decide whether or not we proceed with the title? (i.e., the "Chain of Title" steps)
1. Does APMC have the rights?
2. Does APMC have the lawyer? (i.e., in the right state to license to practice where APMC wants to file).
3. Does APMC have the sufficient number of infringers in a particular swarm?
NOTE: These are the 3 things to think about, when APMC says it's time for a "data drop" to the lawyers (i.e., usually data drop delivered every 2 weeks).
How do we find a list of lawyers?
1. Go to Podio
2. Click USA APP
3. Click Attorneys APP (i.e., it's a reference field for all of APMC's attorneys)
4. It's sorted by US territories.
NOTE: I need to make sure I include all the relevant contacts (i.e., lawyers & assistant lawyer within the law firm) email information for each. Why?
Podio shows or lists all the key people I need to send the data to.
NOTE: Check the "Comment Section," & click the "Territory Comment Section" to get additional information.
Why might Podio show that a lawyer is retired?
A lawyer may be retired because possibly the district or the territory doesn't like multiple paperwork of joint lawsuits.
20. The Manager or whoever created the APP can assign a task to different team members to complete each part of the APP create (i.e, Angel find a movie; Rhea find more information on www.imdb.com; Ken to find contact details,...)
- i.e., if I want to take a leave of absence
Use the Vacation APP, when I want to take some leave.
Use the Absence APP, when I'm sick.
The Procedures APP
That's were the Staff Handbook will be stored
Other Important Podio Information
Podio suggests to create a "daily task," not long-term tasks.
The reason: there should be "actions" in the tasks to be completed.
Just create a "task" for the daily action or short-term to be completed for an individual or groups of people.
IMPORTANT: Any import/export of Excel, needs to be completed by an IT Team person (i.e. Charity).
Podio has a "Calendar" APP to organize important meetings, tasks, etc. to be completed in the future.
Podio has a "TAR Analysis" APP for information regarding title allocation report & other analysis information.
Podio allows you to customize any APP or category in the home screen (i.e., according to any APP that you access regularly.
Anything a team member wants to create, should create a "Test WorkSpace" APP (i.e., just PRIVATE for myself) in developing a new APP.
- but before it goes "live" (i.e., everyone can see it, team members, clients, lawyers, etc.), we need to get it approved by the manager Tom.
To bring people into conversations, we select them to join in the task or project.
Tip: don't invite people into conversations who don't really belong to the task.
Tasks in a workspace can be "Public," but also some can be "Private," (i.e, just between 2 team members).
Another useful tool is the "Labels" (i.e., label your tasks with a specific marker to highlight an "urgent task").
It's a good way to checking off your daily task list (i.e., a bucket list) to see what was completed, not completed, etc.
For short-term things to be completed, it's best to create a "task" on Podio.
For long-term projects to be completed say, in 6 months, it's best to create an "APP" on Podio.
On Podio, we can do a "Video Call" to talk with someone.
Podio give us a real easy way of extracting data (i.e., an Excel spreadsheet), use the "Import/Export" button.
For confidentiality reasons, not every APP will be available for all team members, only those to who it directly effects their job tasks.
- Search for movie clients no earlier than the year 2000.
- Scan about 5 pages & make notes of the client.
APMC focuses on rights of a production & distribution to go for the copyright itself.
-CRM is process tool that BPO Cebu Office will use to do the sales process.
- CRM is on Podio & has template contract agreements.
- CRM has a template library showing sample contract agreements.
Once we have the exact client information, we send it over to the lawyers.
How do you send data gathering information to a law firm?
The Sales team involves the Document Production Admin Team who has to read it, revise it, using Book marks, to make sure everything is correct.
Next, we organize all the data information into a neat packet and send to the lawyers/law firms.
Then, we store all the data gathering information into our own management system (i.e. Abocado)
To check how our asset is doing, we can use public data bases (i.e., rfcexpress.com or pacer.com) to confirm how our asset is proceeding in the courts.
Also, after 7-14 days, if no email reply from the lawyer/law firm, then we contact them to check the status of our asset. (i.e., by phone or reminder letter).
Eventually, the lawyer corresponds to APMC that the court has responded with our documents (i.e., subpoenas).
Then, the lawyers get the ISP names & addresses & compiles it into paper data (i.e., spreadsheets).
APMC collects this information & puts it into our CMS.
Next, APMC generates the letter & gives it back to the lawyer to double check the quality standard of the document & sends out the letter to the infringer(s).
In real time, when the lawyer sends out the letter, its the start of the delivery of an asset.
BPO Cebu Office will assist the lawyer to control the tracking of our asset, and follow-up after 14 days regarding the status of our asset (i.e., "have the infringer(s) replied?).
Log any information from the lawyers of our asset into the CMS.
The Sales, Document Production Admin, & Legal team are all involved in the process of our asset, except CMS (they will only do software changes for law firms databases)
Sales Team - communicates with the clients how much data (i.e., IP names & addresses) has been sent to the lawyers and the progress in the courts.
If they have a question about a contract? who do they approach?
The Legal Team
Document Production Admin Team - assisting with turning the infringements into paper, which then gets filed in the courts.
they will also get the paper information (i.e. IP names & addresses) back into the CMS.
Legal Team - will assist the lawyers/law firms with the legal issues,
- they will create the legal documents (i.e., the motion of expedited discovery, demand, and settlement agreement letter).
- how to handle opponent council
- they will assist the Sales Team to close their deals
- if they have a questions about APMC's product? who do they approach? The Sales Team
per US district territory (i.e., TAR breaks down the # of infringers for each separate state district).
it shows the list of the lawyers & where they have jurisdiction based on the specific US territories.
check the "chain of title," to make sure APMC has the rights to proceed.
Part 1: Reporting to YouTube Copyright Infringement
Submit the form, "Copyright Infringement Notification" to youtube to remove copyrighted material.
Submit a "Declaration" under penalty of perjury that the person submitting the notice does so with the authorization of the copyright holder.
There are statutory penalties 512(f) for making misrepresentations of the "take down notice."
There is no obligation of the person serving the notice to take any formal legal proceedings against the alleged infringer.
Part II: Counter Notices
What happens when YouTube receives a take down notice?
1. They are under statutory obligation to remove the video, expeditiously.
2. They are also obligated to notify the person upon whom the notice was served.
- this person has the option of whether of not they wish to serve a "counter notice."
What are the requirements of a Counter Notice?
1. Following the procedures of Section 512(g)(3)
2. If a counter notice is served, they must send this notice to the person who originally sent the take down notice.
3. Unless they are informed, the formal legal proceedings have been issued,
then they should restore access to that video between 10-14 days, after receiving the counter notice.
What needs to go into a Counter Notice? (i.e., what forms does it take?)
You cannot serve a counter notice directly from a youtube page, why not?
The counter notice has to include your name, address, & phone number.
And youtube under statutory duty to disclose a copy of the take down notice to the person who issued the take down notice.
This is per the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
How long does it take for the counter notice to take effect?
visit: chillingeffects.org (i.e, the link is in the description)
it contains useful information on the DMCA
A link to the specific page you want is in the description.
Helpful guidelines on how to complete the counter notice
If you fill-in all the boxes, it will generate a standard letter for you.
All I need to do is to add the detail(s) of the relevant video(s) unto a separate sheet of paper.
The best way of identifying the information is by using youtube's own numbering system (i.e., URL).
What are the 3 ways to send the counter notice to YouTube?
1. Having done that, I can FAX the letter to youtube, as the address & FAx number is in the description.
2. I can scan it into the computer and email it to youtube.
3. You can also "Post It" to them.
NOTE: It is recommended that you do all 3 ways in sending the counter notice to youtube.
NOTE: If you do not live in the US, this process will NOT work. What can BPO Cebu Office do?
1. Go to the chillingeffects.org website on the recommended page
2. Complete the form, as if I were living in the US.
3. It will then generate a letter for you.
4. I will have to amend the letter by removing the 2nd paragraph, related to jurisdiction.
5. Replace it with the paragraph contained in the description.
What is the usual reply time for YouTube to respond?
Do not expect youtube to respond or act, with the same expedition in responding to your counter notice, as they do with a take down notice.
Experience will show that youtube will not respond.
It is worth chasing after their legal department after a few days to ensure that they have receive your counter notice, and that they are acting on it.
If it does not comply with the statutory requirements, youtube is likely to ignore and not inform you about it.
Note: DO NOT TAKE THE ABOVE CHILLING EFFECT DESCRIPTION AS FORMAL LEGAL ADVICE!!!
APMC, usually, do not receive many Counter Notices
For further information on YouTube content information, go to: www.youtube.com/t/contentid
What is a Complaint or How do you file a lawsuit in the US?
You let the court know that I have a complaint in the US, and I want the court to do something about it.
NOTE: There's a separate document that goes with the complaint called a "Motion for Expedited Discovery.
What are the relevant things to note on completing the 1st Document, or the complaint letter? (i.e., when editing a complaint letter)
1st - identify & edit the district, (i.e., Northern District of Ohio)
APMC has the software that should automatically change things for you, but be responsible to check for proper lawyer territory.
2nd - identify & edit the correct client
- go through the chain of title documents
- determine who holds the rights (i.e., does my client own the rights to sue)
- Example Client Name: Knights of the Templar llc (i.e., the production company who owns the copyrights)
3rd - identify & edit the correct address
- the address of the copyright owner
- the registered business address
- the address should be on all the agreements that we're analyzing
- when in doubt, always go back to the copyright owner & ask for the correct address
4th - CA (i.e., the case #)
- before we file a complaint, we don't know the case #, so we leave BLANK.
5th - Judge
- we don't know, so we leave BLANK.
6th - DOES (i.e, unknown names)
- there called John Doe defendants because there people that the plaintiff wants to sue.
- the plaintiff's name
- the plaintiff's address
- the district territory
- the DOES (i.e, 1-20)
The 1st Section is called the Complaint (Reference from Training Documents File: Complaint 081112)
- it tells the judge this is a suit for a copyright infringement, under the US copyright act.
- the 1st paragraph is explaining why its proper to file a complaint.
The 2nd Section is called the Jurisdiction & Venue
- were telling that venue in this paragraph its proper
- based on these sections of the US Civil Code
- we tell the judge that the defendants are unknown at this time
- however, based on geo-technology, & upon information & belief, each defendant may be found in this state.
- What is geo-technology & why do we use it?
Answer: Using an IP address, we can learn the location using geo-location technology.
- now reveals to the judge that it can rule over the people (i.e., the DOES defendants).
- we're saying that the court has jurisdiction over the defendants due to geo-technology places all defendants within this state.
- paragraph 3 reinforces paragraph 2 by giving it more detail to the explanation of paragraph 2.
- upon information and belief, all DOES or defendants reside in the state and within the preceding district.
The 3rd Section is called the Joiner
- an explanation to the court why we joined all these lawsuits into 1 lawsuit
- paragraph 4 says DOES or defendants "true identity" are unknown at this time.
- we don't know who these people are, but they acted collectively
- & acted interdependently (i.e., everyone is interrelated by internet connection).
- paragraph 5 reveals the "swarm" (i.e., a file sharing that can be identified by a file hash)
- each defendant illegally "uploaded" & "shared"
- why are we focusing on "uploading?" Answer: people who are uploading files causes more damage by distributing the files to others.
- paragraph 6 explains basically "willful intention" or they knew what they were doing.
- paragraph 7 key section, because the legal test for "joiner" is that these uploading transaction(s) are occurring in the same swarm.
- paragraph 8 explains the Peer-to-Peer (P2P) process.
- paragraph 9 reveals highlighted text that needs to change from court to court
- here we introduce the idea of a "hash" (i.e., this is the hash value assigned to this version of the title & loaded it into the BitTorrent client.
- i.e., hash tag information: SHAL:B678D7812
- paragraph 10 tells the "sharing" of the hash values from computer to others to make immediately available to all other DOES or defendants.
- paragraph 11 makes the distinction between distributing & copying.
- paragraph 12 is discussing about the swarm viral spreading
- paragraph 13 reveals that the defendant's distribution of a single unlawful copy will cascade (domino effect) and result in a world wide distribution of that copy.
- paragraph 14 to further explain the interacting of swarm infringement occurring in this district that the judge is responsible for.
- paragraph 15 explains the whole critical mass concept
- paragraph 16 explains the Peer-to-Peer (P2P) exchange
- paragraph 17 explains the Distributed Hash Table.
- paragraph 18 reveals that the torrent swarm consists of numerous individuals, working together to infringe on plaintiff's copyrights.
The 4th Section is called the Parties
- basically it explains all the individual(s) or groups that are involved in infringement of plaintiff's copyrights.
- paragraph 19 defines the plaintiff or gives the company details
- paragraph 20 defines the defendant(s) or gives information of the infringers (i.e., by hash identifier number)
Note: the reason we define plaintiff & defendant is to narrow it down (hash identifier number), otherwise, the judge will not be happy.
paragraph 21 explains that the hash file provides access to an unauthorized copy of plaintiff's copyrighted motion picture.
paragraph 22 reveals that the plaintiff's copyrighted product is a marketed, produced, & commercially salable product (i.e., to prove revenue).
- paragraph 23 this tells the judge what the plaintiff wants (i.e., redress for rampant infringement of it's exclusive rights of motion picture).
- paragraph 24 similar explanation to paragraph 23.
- paragraph 25 explains that we're introducing to the judge an exhibit
- the exhibit includes: IP addresses, date & time of infringement, ISP, the Torrent file, & the results from the geo-location IP technology.
NOTE: The BPO Cebu Office will be drawing down on the data using the TAR analysis (i.e., using the TAR analysis tool function, we analyze the data, & the results of all of that analysis ends up as "Exhibit B," in one of these complaints.
- paragraph 26 is basically telling the judge what we need (i.e., IP addresses now, to learn the true identity of these DOES).
- paragraph 27 explains that plaintiff believes that information obtained in discovery will lead to the identification of each DOES true name & identity.
- paragraph 28 explains that it might not be the account holder, but we'll find someone, within the household who's responsible for infringement.
The 5th Section is called the Statement of Facts
- it deals with the legal tests needed to issue a copyright claim.
- it answers the question: What do we need to satisfy the judges that we have a standing (i.e., a right) to bring this copyright claim.
- paragraph 29 we're saying that our client owns the "exclusive" rights to the motion picture, under US copyright law is the original & copyrightable.
- paragraph 30 deals with, "How?" we demonstrate paragraph 29. (i.e., Exhibit A - The Copyright Registration Certificate).
- Why is the Copyright Registration Certificate important?
This means we don't have to prove all of the things of copyrights, we just produce the copyright certificate, and its assumed, that you have the copyrights to the motion picture.
NOTE: APMC will NOT file a claim, unless we have the Copyright Registration Certificate!
- paragraph 31 we're saying that our client owns all the rights (i.e., see the Copyright Registration Certificate).
- paragraph 32 reveals that the copyright owner has the "exclusive" right to reproduce the work.
- paragraph 33 basically is telling the judge that the defendants knew what they were doing (i.e., they had notices everywhere, it's no secret).
- it deals with the legal tests needed to issue a copyright claim.
- it answers the question: What do we need to satisfy the judges that we have a standing (i.e., a right) to bring this copyright claim.
- paragraphs 35-55 is repeat information from the above sections of the Complaint.
The 6th Section is called the Direct Copyright Infringement (Count 1) (i.e., the infringement of an "exclusive" right)
paragraph 56 this is the infringement of the direct rights that the plaintiff has under the copyright act to reproduce the motion picture & to distribute the motion picture to the public.
How are we going to seek an injunction?
An injunction stops someone from doing something
Result: The plaintiff is asking for the damages that the DOES are causing, which is great, continuing, and irrevocable.
- in other words, the DOES are continuing to cause irrevocable harm, & that's the basis for the injunction in a BitTorrent context
- so the plaintiff is asking the court to prohibit each DOE or defendant of further infringing activities.
- we're also ordering that each defendant destroys all copies of the motion picture, because they never paid for it.
- (Count 2) - is the Contributory Copyright Infringement
- it explains that's a violation of the "exclusive" rights to reproduce the motion picture & distribute it.
What's the difference between Count 1 & Count 2?
Count 2 is not saying that you have distributed it, rather you've acted collectively, in a swarm together to infringe = contributory copyright infringement.
Count 2, basically, is willful, intentional, & complete disregard to the plaintiff's copyrights.
Wherefore, Plaintiff prays for judgment against each defendant, is really a summary of what the plaintiff is after...
Part A - "prayer" is a preliminary and permanent injunction to prevent the defendants from distributing the work, destruction of all copies, unless they have a lawful license to distribute the work, destruction from all computers.
Part B - for actual damages and statutory damages at the election of the plaintiff.
What's the difference between actual & statutory damages?
Actual damages relate to the proven actual harm or damages that has been caused to the plaintiff, whereas statutory damages doesn't need to be proven.
- APMC always goes for statutory damages because of the range ($2,500 to $150,000).
- the plaintiff also asks for the cost in pursuing the defendants, the attorney fees, and whatever fees the court deems proper.
- BPO Cebu Office will need to change the plaintiffs (rightsholder) name, the attorney's registration number, address, email address
- *** THIS ENDS THE COMPLAINT LETTER ***
What are the relevant things to note on completing the 2nd Document, or the Declaration or Affidavit? (Reference from Training Documents File: Affidavit CBS 081212)
- is basically a statement that declares that what the Plaintiff is saying is true under oath.
- NOTE: the BPO Cebu Office will be responsible for generating the affidavits for each movie.
- there needs to be a "Declaration" for every expedited motion of discovery.
- every document packet (i.e., data drop) has to have this affidavit attached to it.
- presently, APMC is using the affidavit long form (i.e., 11 pages), but it repeats many of the things that are in the Complaint letter.
- sometimes, APMC has to write supplemental declarations to satisfy any sort of questions that the judge may have
- BPO Cebu Office will be receiving these declarations from Daniel Macek
- this declaration supports motion for expedited discovery, or telling the judge we need this information now.
- paragraph 1 is a serious declaration that's stating everything is true & accurate.
- paragraph 2 in regards to software consultant (i.e., he can talk about software issues), & we're hoping the judge won't question his qualifications too much.
- paragraph 3 we're basically saying that the "Internet" can be a great place to network with each other.
- paragraph 4 explains that the "Internet" can be use to negatively give opportunities of wide-scale infringement of motion pictures
- paragraph 5 reveals that once a motion picture has been transformed into an unsecured digital format, it can be copied further & distributed over the internet.
- paragraph 6 explains the Peer-to-Peer (P2P) network & its processes of copyright infringement.
- paragraphs 7-11 further explains the P2P processes (i.e., or the sequence of pieces in downloading a motion picture into one complete file)
- this declaration of affidavit adds credibility, because its coming from a different person, and therefore, reinforces the complaint that's been drafted
- paragraph 12 reveals that all infringers connected to those files are investigated through downloading a part of the file placed on their computer.
- paragraph 13 to break this process down, what are we capturing from these infringers that our monitoring system is connected to?
IP addresses, the hash tag, the time & date of the infringement, but the most important thing we're capturing is that we have a "packet sniffer" (i.e., that captures all the network traffic that is passing through the system.
- paragraphs 14-30 explains about the IPS processes, including the processes of the IP steps of infringement
- paragraphs 31 explains the BitTorrent piece by piece process in the correct position of the downloaded file (i.e., to prove that the software does it automatically)
- paragraph 32 is about the locator process of looking at various data bases to get as much information from a IP address in a language that the judge can follow.
- paragraph 33 reveals that the users distributed the files (in the district where the judge presides), but also, where the specific location took place.
- that completes the declaration of affidavit
What is the key part, or what is this infringer actually doing?
The infringer is confirming that the downloaded one is the same as the original one, and the piece that was downloaded from the infringer is the same as the piece that belongs in the downloaded file.
What are the relevant things to note on completing the 3rd Document, or the Order on Motion for a Leave to Serve Third Party Subpoena Prior Rule 26(f) Conference?
this is setting the legal basis for the judge to order this motion.
What are the relevant things to note on completing the 4th Document, Motion for a Expedited Discovery?
See information similar to the Complaint Letter.
What are the fields that change in a complaint letter? (i.e., they will be highlighted)
Case Management System (CMS)